Dark Seagreen Google Chrome Theme is a free software application from the Browser Tools subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-09-14. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
If you're not happy with the default skin of Google Chrome, you can download alternative theme files. Go to ChromoFans and look for something you like. Here's a Dark Seagreen Google Chrome Theme, you can free download it to enhance your Chrome Browse.
Install Dark Seagreen Google Chrome Theme
1. Download Dark Seagreen Google Chrome Theme first.
2. Uncompressed the zip file to your local folder. Each zip file contains two files: the Google Chrome Theme file called "default.dll" and help document called "readme.htm"
3. Close Google Chrome if you haved launched it.
4. Replace your original default.dll(I suggest you make a backup of the original first). Here's the path where you need to replace the file:
* In Vista: C:/Users/[your user name]/AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/Application/[current version]/Themes/
* In Windows XP: C:/Documents and Settings/User/Local Settings/Application Data/Google/Chrome/Application[current version]/Themes/
5. Restart your Google Chrome.
More information, please visit http://www.chromefans.org/chrome-themes/download-dark-seagreen-google-chrome-theme.htm
Dark Seagreen Google Chrome Theme (version 1.00) has a file size of 252.57 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 118 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.